The Philadelphia Eagles

Beginning of Season Update
AP News
Jalen Hurts scores a rushing touchdown on a quarterback sneak

Coming from a Super Bowl appearance last year, the Philadelphia Eagles hope that this year will be their year. Despite the return of Franchise Center Jason Kelce, getting back will still be rough. Coming into this season, the Eagles had five new defensive starters, new offensive and defensive coordinators, and the toughest schedule in the NFL.

The Eagles opened their season in rainy Foxborough, Massachusetts against the New England Patriots. In the opener, the Eagles had poor offensive performance, with only one offensive touchdown and four field goals. The end came down to the wire, but the Eagles’ defense showed up securing an Eagles win, 25-20.

In week two, the Eagles kicked off at home on Thursday night against the Minnesota Vikings. Out of the rain, the Eagles’ offense secured thirty-four points. De’Andre Swift and Devonta Smith had an incredible game, as they helped the Eagles secure a 34-28 victory.

The Eagles, now 2-0, headed to Tampa Bay to face the Buccaneers. On Monday night, the Eagles’ defense had a great game, only allowing eleven points from the opposing team. A.J Brown and De’andre Smith had particularly great performances. The Eagles secured yet another victory with a score of 25-11. Keep it up Eagles!