Headbands Are Coming to Gateway

A Gateway Business Venture
Jack Keller
An advertisement image for Jack Keller’s business product, Chompeez Sports Bands

If you’re a fan of wearing headbands and like supporting Gateway by wearing Gateway Gear then you’re in luck! My new entrepreneur business, Chompeez Sports Bands, is part of Gateway’s Entrepreneurship program, and I decided that my business is going to make Gateway-themed headbands that anyone could wear in the school, to sporting events, sports practices, pep rallies, and anywhere else.

As the owner of Chompeez Sports Bands, I noticed that among Gateway’s vast collection of merchandise, they didn’t have any sort of headband that shows Gateway spirit, so I wanted to change that this year. Each headband is $12 or you can get two headbands for $20. Chompeez headbands come in all sorts of designs that read Gateway, Gators, or Gateway Gators.

Chompeez Sports Bands has an Instagram account @Chompeezbands that anyone can follow to take a look at any giveaways, latest products, and discounts. Also, if you want to purchase a Chompeez Sports headband, there’s a link  that you can fill out. So, get your Chompeez Sports Band now!