Taylor Swift Update

What is new for Taylor Swift?
Taylor Swift Update

Are you interested in what the global pop star Taylor Swift has been up to? Well keep reading to find out!

Just this past week Swift was announced as Time Magazine’s Person of the Year. She was also in London to support Beyonce and her movie premiere. Taylor also put out one of her songs (You’re Losing Me)  that was originally only on CD, to streaming platforms!

Swift has wrapped up her tour for 2023 but will start back up in February. On December 13th, her Eras Tour film will be available to rent or buy with additional and extended songs! 

Now let’s talk about Taylor and Travis. Swift was recently seen at the Chiefs vs Packers game. The Chiefs did lose 27-19, but she was there showing her support!

In her Time Magazine article, Swift basically says that she has no idea when the cameras show her and that she doesn’t care if she annoys “a few dads, Brads, and Chads.” Swift quotes. “I’m just there to support Travis.” So Sweet!

Needless to say, Swift has a lot planned in the future with a ton of surprises along the way. Who knows what she has planned for us. She truly is a Mastermind.