Squid Game: The Challenge

A new hit reality TV show
Netflix
A snapshot from the new hit-series: Squid Game: The Challenge

Have you ever seen Squid Game, the competition series where four hundred fifty-six players compete to win $4.56 million dollars? Well, it’s back! After releasing the first series of Squid Game where the main character Seong Gi-Hun (player 456) won the grand prize, the creators decided to remake the show but this time into a reality competition where new players participate in Squid Game. 

That’s right! Netflix’s Squid Game: The Challenge is a new reality competition where four hundred fifty six players from all around the world put their skills to the ultimate test for a life-changing $4.56 million dollars. In the competition, players had to play in multiple games that included favorites like “Red Light, Green Light” and “Dalgona.”

In addition, in between games there would be “tests’’ that could either help the players succeed and move forward or could make them be at risk of elimination. In the end, only one player would win Squid Game: The Challenge and win a life-changing $4.56 million dollars. 

If you love watching reality TV and competition-based shows,  Netflix’s Squid Game: The Challenge is the reality competition series that you want to watch. Having already watched the show, I really enjoyed the entire series and anticipating who would make it far in the series.