Remembering Matthew Perry

On October 28th, the beloved Friends star Matthew Perry sadly passed away. He died at the age of 54 from an accidental drowning incident.

He was mainly known for his role as Chandler Bing in the hit comedy show Friends, but he has starred in many other great movies. His comedic timing and sarcastic comments will never fail to make his audience laugh. His fans will look back on his best work with fond memories and use his uplifting TV presence to ease their woes. Friends served as a comfort show for many, and will even more so now.

Besides his work on-screen, Perry put his success to great use supporting recovering drug and alcohol addicts. He helped friends in their recovery process and even turned his home in Malibu, the Perry House, into a sober living facility. As a way to keep his legacy alive after his untimely death, his friends and family started the Matthew Perry Foundation which seeks to aid those struggling with addiction.

Matthew Perry and his legacy will surely never be forgotten.